[ index | gdpc | gsx | g3data | gperiodic | gmbase | mail me ]
g3data is used for extracting data from graphs. In
publications graphs often are included, but the actual data is missing. g3data
makes the extracting process much easier.
UPDATE: I've refactored g3data and created g3data2, you'll find it over at github.
UPDATE: I've given maintainership of g3data over to Paul Novak, the latest version of g3data can be found at https://github.com/pn2200/g3data.
- 1.5.3 : Minor cleanup
- Updated deprecated symbols in gtk+ 2.14
- 1.5.2 : Minor bugfix
- Fixed the longlasting "beeping"-bug, thanks to Jerome Henin for submitting a fix.
- 1.5.1 : Minor feature enhancement
- Added basic drag-n-drop support, current version only supports uri drops
- Added preliminary basis for datapoint movement
- Minor GUI changes
- Some of the graph properties are now hideable, to resolve issues on lower resolution screens
- 1.5.0 : Minor feature enhancement, code cleanup
- Included a fullscreen toggle in the menubar.
- Updated the manpage for g3data.
- 1.5.0rc2 : Minor bugfixes, code cleanup
- Fix tooltips to fit new layout.
- Remove any reference to the -scroll option (automatically handled now).
- Remove tooltips.h, all strings are now contained in strings.h.
- Minor code cleanup.
- 1.5.0rc1 : Minor bugfixes, code cleanup
- Make tab closing work. Move it to the File menu. Also fix sensitivity for it.
- Add comments in the code.
- Minor code cleanup.
- 18.104.22.168 : Minor bugfixes, code cleanup
- Fixed a whole bunch of smaller bugs
- Minor cleanups of code and unification of button sensitivity control
- Introduced gtk+ 2.6 style about window
- We're getting close to production stability, please give it a spin so we can iron out the last bugs
- 22.214.171.124 : Code cleanup, minor bugfix
- Obsolete code removed
- Add stops at the maximum amount of open tabs
- 126.96.36.199 : Minor bugfix
- Potential bug with logarithmic y-scale fixed
- 188.8.131.52 : Major feature enhancement
- Tabs have been introduced to allow work on multiple images simultaneously.
- Minor GUI redesign.
- Some minor bugfixes.
- 184.108.40.206 : Man page added
- 1.4.0 : 1.4.0rc4 rereleased as 1.4.0
- As no bugreports were filed, 1.4.0rc4 has been relabeled 1.4.0.
Latest gtk+ 2.12 compliant 1.5 version of g3data :
Latest gtk+ 2.6 compliant 1.5 version of g3data :
The old gtk+ 2.4 compliant version :
Download the gtk+ 2.4.14 runtime from the gaim project if you intend to run
g3data under windows.
Screenshots of the 1.5 release:
Tabbed processing of images is now possible.
The other tab, using a logarithmic scale and output to a file.
Software on this page are free software released under the GNU
General Public License.
Feel free to e-mail us with comments, questions or suggestions.
Jonas Frantz <jonas.frantz(at)welho.com>